Social Media & Digital Marketing Internship at PACK’D
PACK’D have created the worlds first frozen Smoothie Kits with 100% natural, whole ingredients and super foods to provide a targeted health hit – Detox, Energy, Defence.
The company, based in Brixton, was founded in 2014 due to the frustration with sugar flavoured water pretending to be healthy and the hassle of making top quality homemade smoothies.
As their business grows PACK’D are in need of a confident and creative intern to join their team – for a minimum of 3 months.
Your role will include Researching, creating, implementing, and measuring engaging social media content to meet the objectives of a greater Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Scheduling content on all social media platforms.
- Acquire new connections and followers as well as engaging with and retaining existing fans and followers.
- Reach out and create relationships with relevant influencers and top bloggers.
- Research and document new and occurring trends in both social media and the health and wellness industry in the UK and internationally.
- Reporting back on any news/ articles/ events that might be relevant/ impact the business.
- Responding and staying on top of customer/ business queries on both social media and via email
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry and keen to be ahead with new trends
- Confident with sharing ideas and communicating
- Social Media savvy is a must. Must be competent across a variety of platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Flexible with times and ability to multi-task
- Ability to research and recognise exciting opportunities to collaborate and partner with brands, individuals and organisations that possess a similar ethos
Opportunity to attend a variety of exclusive health and wellness events/ shows.
Flexible hours with 1 x day working from home.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and a paragraph about why you would be great for this role to email@example.com